      From: "corey.macleod" <coreymacleod@...>
      To: <TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 2:54 PM
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] Re: Introduction

      Reilly's book is what it is. I do not take it to be completely
      factual. I am sure that there are embellishments in there.The
      fact
      is, he was a good friend of my GGG Grandfather. I was lucky
      enough
      to meet his Great-Granddaughter when I visited Sharpsburg. That
      was
      quite an encounter. I had my arm around a woman who hugged a man
      who
      shook hands with Samuel. I will certainly check out Murfin's
      book.
      Sears' book was recommended to me by a few of the good folks at
      the
      battlefield. Thank you for the welcome Gerry.