4759Introduction

  • Corey MacLeod
    Jun 12, 2008
      I suppose I should give a brief introduction. My name is Corey MacLeod. I
      live in Greer, South Carolina. I am married to a beautiful woman and I have
      two amazing children. My Great-Great-Great Grandfather fought for the 29th.
      Massachusetts Regiment, in Co. E. His name was Samuel Cole Wright. I have
      always had an interest in my family history but never really studied it
      much. After a trip to Sharpsburg back in May a fire wasn't lit, but a
      blazing inferno created. I have started reading Stephen Sears' "Landscape
      Turned Red" and have just today received a copy of O.T. Riley's book "The
      Battlefield of Antietam." Shelby FOote's narrative is next as soon as I
      finish Sears' book. It's good to be here and I hope to learn much from you.

      God Bless.

      Corey MacLeod