472Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Little Known Places at Antietam

  • kamills
    Jan 18, 2002
      Since we are talking about landscapes, where exactly is Nicodemous
      Heights? I have been to Antietam many times, but still have a
      hard time with this location.

      Thank you
      Andy

      Tony,
      Basically it is the knoll in Mt. View Cemetery across from the
      National Cemetery. Joe Harsh and I scouted this a few years back.
      Second alternative is the ridge just toteh north, but I think the
      cemetery is correct. Surprisingly good view from there.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic