      FYI...the photos of General Nagle's grave are from my Church's cemetery in Pottsville.

      From: 128thpa@...
      Tom: I forgot to ask, can I get permission to use some info from the website as long as I use quotes and identify the source - and perhaps use a photo?

      Thanks,
      Paula

      From: "RoteBaron" <RoteBaron@...>
      Many of you know my good friend and fellow Schuylkill Countian John Hoptak, who is an NPS ranger at Antietam. John has launched an effort to replace the missing sword on General Nagle's statue that sits atop the 48th PA's monument at Antietam.

      He has launched a new blogsite at www.amonumentaltask.blogspot.com so people can learn more and learn where to send donations. He is hoping to have all the money raised and the sword physically replaced in two years.

      The website includes an official Press Release that you are welcome to provide to interested groups or media.

      Tom Shay - Schuylkill County, PA (home of General James Nagle)