4592Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: NC Monument at Fox's Gap and Positions of Garland's Regiments

    Apr 1, 2008
      Steve...

      Simple solution to that problem....do not tell her!

      From: "Steve" <myness@...>
      To: <TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 4:48 PM
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] Re: NC Monument at Fox's Gap and
      Positions of Garland's Regiments

      That is quite helpful, and helps to explain my confusion of
      distance
      while trying to match the maps in the book to the ground. I'm
      going to
      dust off my copy of the War College Guide - with that and these
      notes,
      I ought to be able to get my bearings.

      Many thanks, Dr. Clemens and Gerry! Now, if my wife will just
      let me
      stop there on the way home from park day at Antietam this
      Saturday!

      Thanks,

      Steve
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic