      From: "Steve" <myness@...>
      To: <TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 4:42 PM
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] NC Monument at Fox's Gap and Positions of
      Garland's Regiments

      I was hiking around Fox's Gap yesterday (cold!) and saw the NC
      monument
      there for the first time. I have been trying to determine the
      position
      of the monument relative to that of the 5th/23rd and 20th NC
      regiments
      during the fight for the gap. Can anyone clarify this for me?

      I have been reading Priest's "Before Antietam" and decided to
      visit the
      ground.

      Thanks!
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic