457Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: South Mt. purchase

  • Tom Clemens
    Jan 7, 2002
      I know what you mean, but it is a good and bad situation. Good, they sold
      the easements on their large farm in the middle ofthe battlefield, bad, they
      reserved the right to build one house whereve they wanted, guess where. Not
      the best situation, but not the worst either.