      Paula

      From: "joseph_pierro" <joseph_pierro@...>
      OK -- The UPS guy was just at my front door.

      I'm holding in my hand copies of "The Maryland Campaign of September
      1862: Ezra A. Carman's Definitive Account of the Union and Confederate
      Armies at Antietam."

      Yes, Virginia, the book is FINALLY out. . . .

      My sincerest thanks to all my friends here at TalkAntietam for your
      support (and in many instances, assistance) in completing this project.

      All best,

      --jake