4508Re: [TalkAntietam] no more snide comments from you people :)

    Mar 20, 2008
      Well, congratulations in order, Jake!

      How heavy is the book?

      From: "joseph_pierro" <joseph_pierro@...>
      To: <TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 1:24 PM
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] no more snide comments from you people :)

      OK -- The UPS guy was just at my front door.

      I'm holding in my hand copies of "The Maryland Campaign of
      1862: Ezra A. Carman's Definitive Account of the Union and
      Armies at Antietam."

      Yes, Virginia, the book is FINALLY out. . . .

      My sincerest thanks to all my friends here at TalkAntietam for
      support (and in many instances, assistance) in completing this

      All best,

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic