      From: "eighth_conn_inf" <eighth_conn_inf@...>
      To: <TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 7:04 PM
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] Re: CS Signal Corps in the Maryland

      I just noticed a passage in Freeman's "R. E. Lee" vol. 2 pg.
      Lee turned to his signal officer, Captain J. L. Bartlett, who had
      established his station near headquarters, and had him flag to
      Jackson...." also found in OR, vol. 12, pt. II, 562-3.

      You had mentioned Bartlett in your GM article.

      Larry F.

      --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "flagflop" <dwgaddy@...>
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic