4440Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: 1st and 12th Corps Trains

  • Jim Rosebrock
    Mar 8, 2008
      Alabris, a book site has four copies. They are pricy. But I bought a copy earlier this week from them and it was in mint condition. Here is the link if you would like to pursue.

      Jim Rosebrock

      http://www.alibris.com/booksearch?isbn=1882810538

      eighth_conn_inf <eighth_conn_inf@...> wrote:
      Dean,
      Best price I've found on other sites so far is $20 plus shipping,
      ISBN-13: 9781882810536. Savas shows not in stock:
      http://www.savaspublishing.com/CWR5-3.html

      Volume Five, No. 3:
      Antietam: The Maryland
      Campaign of 1862

      200pp. Maps, photos, index,
      paper. CORRECT 10 ISBN 1882810538

      See also: Part II, Vol. 6, No. 2)

      $12.99 SOLD OUT

      SOLD OUT--Let us know if you would like your name on a waiting list
      for this book. It might be reprinted.

      Antietam: The Maryland Campaign of 1862 Essays on Union and
      Confederate Leadership (ISBN: 1882810538)

      Bookseller: Apoonbooks
      (Ames, IA, U.S.A.)
      Bookseller Rating:
      Price: US$ 19.88
      [Convert Currency]
      Quantity: 1 Shipping within U.S.A.:
      US$ 3.25
      [Rates & Speeds]

      Book Description: Stackpole Books, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania,
      U.S.A., 1997. Soft Cover. Book Condition: Very Good. No Jacket. 8vo -
      over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. Very nice, very clean softcover book. Very clean
      interior. Close to like new. AH. Bookseller Inventory # 000157

      Larry

      --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, Dean Essig <dean_essig@...>
      wrote:

      > Well pooh... I put in a bid on the book and just got a
      > notice that the book was removed from e-bay because it
      > "violated e-bay policy" or some such.
      >
      > Very odd.
      >
      > --- eighth_conn_inf <eighth_conn_inf@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Dean,
      > >
      > > If you are still looking for the Civil War Regiments
      > > book, vol. 5,
      > > no. 3, there is one for sale on ebay Item number:
      > > 110231175913.
      > > Larry F.
      > >
      > > --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, Dean Essig
      > > <dean_essig@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Thanks for the responses guys... I've been
      > > bedridden
      > > > with the flu for a week now, so work has not
      > > exactly
      > > > progressed at all.
      > > >
      > > > Dean

      > > and