4297Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Regimental numbers during the Maryland Campaign

  • RoteBaron
    Feb 14, 2008

      If you get a reply from Sid, please share it with us.

      From: eighth_conn_inf
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 9:14 PM
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] Re: Regimental numbers during the Maryland Campaign

      Thanks, Tom--maybe I'll send an e-mail to ask about his numbers.

      --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "RoteBaron" <RoteBaron@...>
      > Larry,
      > Sid Meier is Director of Creative Development for Firaxis.
      > Here is the info: http://www.firaxis.com/company/bios.php?bioid=56
      > I enjoyed Sid's Antietam PC game. Admittedly it was excessively
      detailed, but that made playing it a fun experience. I found a
      website with the free add-on for the South Mountain battles and also
      enjoyed those.
      > For more detailed simulations, I go with Dean Essig's boardgames
      (such as Shiloh, Antietam, Seven Days). Certainly they take time to
      learn, but they reward me with a great historical simulation.
      > Tom Shay
      Recent Activity
      a.. 1New Members
      Visit Your Group