4296Re: Regimental numbers during the Maryland Campaign

    Feb 14, 2008
      Thanks, Tom--maybe I'll send an e-mail to ask about his numbers.

      Larry

      --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "RoteBaron" <RoteBaron@...>
      wrote:

      > Larry,
      >
      > Sid Meier is Director of Creative Development for Firaxis.
      > Here is the info: http://www.firaxis.com/company/bios.php?bioid=56
      >
      > I enjoyed Sid's Antietam PC game. Admittedly it was excessively
      detailed, but that made playing it a fun experience. I found a
      website with the free add-on for the South Mountain battles and also
      enjoyed those.

      > For more detailed simulations, I go with Dean Essig's boardgames
      (such as Shiloh, Antietam, Seven Days). Certainly they take time to
      learn, but they reward me with a great historical simulation.

      > Tom Shay

      Maryland Campaign