4292Re: [TalkAntietam] 6 Wisconsin vs Texans?

    Feb 13, 2008
      I think we still have some of this volume in our SHAF books. If we do I'll post something here in case people want a copy. I know we have lots of the other issue devoted to the Maryland Campaign.

      Dr. Thomas G. Clemens

      >>> "RoteBaron" <RoteBaron@...> 2/7/2008 8:48 PM >>>
      Dean,

      It's part of the SAVAS series: Civil War Regiments, Vol 5, No 3, Copyright 1997.

      Although sold out, more info on the book is at:
      http://www.savaspublishing.com/CWR5-3.html