4290Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Regimental numbers during the Maryland Campaign

  • Larry Freiheit
    Feb 13, 2008
      Dean,

      I hope your researcher has success.

      I've attached FYI an interesting account of how one person reported on MHO how he did research at NARA for a particular regiment. It sounded like a lot of work and that was only for one unit!

      I'm sure your researcher knows this stuff so don't pass this on unless you think it will be helpful for some reason.

      Again, I appreciate your efforts and look forward to buying your game!

      Larry

      dean_essig <dean_essig@...> wrote:
      Larry,

      I just tasked my DC researcher with turning NARA inside out looking for morning muster
      reports. If there is anything available, he'll find it. I had several infantry units and _all_ the cav
      on my 'soft' list, so he'll be looking for them specifically.

      I'll let you know if he uncovers anything.

      Dean