      From: eighth_conn_inf <eighth_conn_inf@...>
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2008 10:17:57 AM
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] Sid Meier's Antietam/Civil War Collection

      I see on Amazon that there are two Meier's Antietams, one from 1997
      which is called "Antietam" and a newer one, "Sid Meier's Civil War
      Collection which also has Gettysburg.

      Has anyone seen these? Will they run on Windows XP--I see on reviews on
      Amazon that there is a patch available to run the Collection on XP but
      I see nothing about the older Antietam.

      Is the newer one with S. Mountain and GBurg better to buy than the old
      one? Does the documentation on the CD have more than just Carman for
      references? In short, will buying the Collection help me with research
      at all?

      Larry F.