      From: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Dean Essig
      Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 9:54 AM
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [TalkAntietam] 6 Wisconsin vs Texans?

      Huh... no I didn't see that one.

      I have initiated an interlibrary search for the 1st
      Texas letters.

      Please drop me the Dawes sections you sent to
      d.essig@insightbb. <mailto:d.essig%40insightbb.com> com.

      Thanks!

      --- G E Mayers <gerry1952@verizon. <mailto:gerry1952%40verizon.net> net>
      wrote:

      > Dear Dean,
      >
      > Cool on reenacting, formerly, with the Sixth
      > Wisconsin. I reenact
      > with Chesapeake Signals Detachment and do living
      > history as one
      > of Longstreet's staff officers.....
      >
      > I posted the relevant parts from Dawes last
      > night...if you recd
      > that...give a look through it.... I think he pretty
      > much nails
      > down when the unit first encountered the Texans.

      > To Be A Virginian, either by birth, marriage,
      > adoption, or even
      > on one's mother's side, is an introduction to any
      > state in the
      > Union, a passport to any foreign country, and a
      > benediction from

      http://tools.
      <http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>
      search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
      know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.
      <http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>
      yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ