4251Re: [TalkAntietam] 6 Wisconsin vs Texans?

    Feb 6, 2008
      Dear Dean,

      If you can get your hands on the booklet, "Tyler to Sharpsburg --
      The War Letters of Robert H. and William H. Gaston, Company H,
      First Texas Infantry Regiment, Hood's Texas Brigade" edited by
      Robert W. Glover, you might find some helpful information there.

      If you can not, let me know by _private email_, as I have a copy
      and can make and snail mail send you one.

      If you do not have Dawes's book immediately available, you can
      locate it online as a pdf. I found it online in pdf form and have
      saved it. Since it is a "very" large file, I will not attach it
      here, but should be able to send it to you privately.