      Paula

      From: "Thomas Clemens" <clemenst@...>
      Paula,
      Perhaps the best source is John Nelson's "As Grain Before the Reaper" which is available on CD-ROM only, and has a chapter detailing where each hospital was located, etc. I have it at home and can look at it tonight if you're in a hurry. It is also available for sale through SHAF's website, andif you'll excuse a direct commercial plug!

      Dr. Thomas G. Clemens

      >>> <128thpa@...> 2/5/2008 11:14 PM >>>
      Thanks Harry - I will definitely check these out - does anyone have any ideas what hospital was still around in November, 1862?

      Paula

      From: "Harry Smeltzer" <hjs21@...>
      Paula,

      Check out John Schildt's "Antietam Hospitals". You can find ordering info
      at www.shaf.org <http://www.shaf.org/>

      Harry