42190th Pa info

  • Pa128th@aol.com
    Dec 23, 2001
      In a message dated 12/22/01 11:12:31 AM Eastern Standard Time, darkpharoh@... writes:

      As an aside ..Im writng a booklet on the destruction
      of Iverson s Brigade at Gburg. Of course the 90th PA
      was part of the crew that was responsible for this..Im
      wondering if any of you have info. about the 90th PA
      at Gburg that may be of help. Thanks.Happy holidays

      If you like, I can get you in touch with Jim Durkin, who has recently written a regimental of the 90th Pa.  It, of course,  covers the fight at Gettysburg.  His book is entitled  "The Last Man and the Last Life" .  Please email me privately.

      Paula