      From: RoteBaron
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 5:35 PM
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] AP Hill's route from HF to Antietam

      I'm looking for the best map detailing AP HIll's route of march from Harpers Ferry to Antietam.

      The roadside marker in Beverton, WV has a decent map, but not enough detail.

      I believe the big Antietam seminar (held in 2007) offered a tour of the route, so perhaps someone attend that tour and got a map handout? Any other sources?