4039Re: AP Hill's route from HF to Antietam

  • dean_essig
    Jan 27, 2008
      Actually, I could use this information as well... I'm going to physically measure the Hill route
      and compare it to the routes taken by McLaws and Anderson on the ground to see just how
      much longer Hill's was. I rather agree with Harsh here, there is something fishy going on with
      Hill that was swept under the rug because of the events of that day.

      (Of course, all this requires that I identify the exact routes taken by the other divisions
      coming from Harpers Ferry as well...)
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic