402Re: [TalkAntietam] George Otott Article

  • TR Livesey
    Dec 18, 2001

      Considering how much we enjoy walking the ground, that is a high complement

      I think it would be great to do another muster, even if it may not draw
      the crowd that it has in the past. I know I will be going out there
      in the spring, and it would be great to meet up with others.