398Re: [TalkAntietam] George Otott Article in Savas re First Texas and Cornfield

    Dec 14, 2001
      Todd,
      Things appear fine on this end. Will try to take some time next
      week to thoroughly peruse your latest additions.

      I know you could not resist the challenge! Might be something
      which has never been done before in the study of the battle and
      the terrain.

      Knowing how exacting your work is, I am going to offer my
      congratulations in advance.

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",