3933Re: 13 September 1862 Maryland Heights

    Dec 19, 2007
      I think after he rode south from Turner's and posted some troopers at
      Fox's he went to Crampton's Gap leaving more men--but not enough,
      then to McLaws. I'm not clear on his and his remaining troopers
      actions during the time he was with/near McLaws around Maryland
      Heights. Hopefully Carman has good details about his and Hampton's
      activities before he returned to find Crampton's Gap lost.