3931Re: 13 September 1862 Maryland Heights

    Dec 18, 2007
      My guess is that Stuart and his cavalry were not on Maryland Heights
      but rather with McLaws as I'm sure Carman details. I will have to dig
      out the details of his and Hampton's actions after Stuart rode south
      from Crampton's Gap on the 13th.

      <eighth_conn_inf@...> wrote:

      > Tom, Harry, and Jake,
      >
      > Many thanks for these suggestions! I think I may have the B&G but
      > unlikely the other two in my library. Too bad the LoC CC does not
      > have any maps but from what I've read, he did not do maps other
      than
      > for the 17th.
      >
      > BTW, Amazon just told me that Jake's book won't be sent to me until
      > late January.
      >
      > Larry

      > > There are regimental-level maps in Blue & Gray's Stonewall
      Attacks!