3929RE: [TalkAntietam] 13 September 1862 Maryland Heights

    Dec 17, 2007
      There are regimental-level maps in Blue & Gray's Stonewall Attacks!
      issue dealing with the siege & capture of Harpers Ferry. It was written
      by Dennis Frye. Vol. V, Issue # 1, Aug-Sept. 1987.

      >>> "Harry Smeltzer" <hjs21@...> 12/17/07 10:30 PM >>>
      Larry,

      I think there are regimental level maps in Chester Hearn's book on
      Harper's
      Ferry.

      Harry