3912Re: [TalkAntietam] Saturday Tree Planting

    Dec 6, 2007
      I spoke with Michelle a few minutes ago. She says as of now, yes, we're
      still on. She is hoping for some melting to occur, more likely tomorrow
      than today. There is a bout 3 maybe 4 inches here in Sharpsburg, but he
      sun is out today and it was melting somewhat as I left the house.

      Dr. Thomas G. Clemens

      >>> "eighth_conn_inf" <eighth_conn_inf@...> 12/6/2007 8:11 AM

      Tom Clemens,

      Any updates on the Sat. planting? At my home we have about 4+ inches of

      snow and the temp early this morning was 12 degrees with a refreshing
      breeze. Forecast is for moderating temps but no heat wave.

      Larry F.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic