      From: eighth_conn_inf <eighth_conn_inf@...>
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 2:14:19 PM
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] Re: Hagerstown in General

      I've always found it interesting that no one has written a biography
      of HKD. Are there insufficient materials about him to justify a book
      or is it something else other than lack of interest of a writer?

      Larry F.

      Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe .

      Make Yahoo! your homepage.