3860Re: [TalkAntietam] Hagerstown in General

    Nov 20, 2007
      For what it is worth,
      When I was hired here in 1978 I met an older fellow who told me that
      HKD used to stroll through north end of Hagerstown in the evenings with
      a rose clenched between his teeth so that everyone would recognize that
      he was a gentleman! The person who knows the most about HKD and has a
      number of his possessions is Doug Bast in Boonsboro. he owns the
      Boonsboro Museum of History on Main Street and some of the HKD artifacts
      are there. You might want to get in touch with him for details of his
      life.

      Dr. Thomas G. Clemens