      From: eighth_conn_inf <eighth_conn_inf@...>
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 10:25:45 AM
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] Re: Carman update

      Gerry,

      You have a good suggestion. I'm sure SHAF would be concerned about
      making a large investment in printing costs without knowing if those
      costs would be recouped. Certainly the sets of maps could sit on a
      shelf since they would not become obsolete but having an investment
      of several thousands of dollars sitting idle might not be something
      they would like after the initial sets are sold.

      Is there a set of printed Bachelder maps available?

      Larry

      --- In TalkAntietam@ yahoogroups. com, "G E Mayers" <gerry1952@. ..>