3833Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Carman update

    Oct 29, 2007
      I just sold my set of Gettysburg Bachelder maps. They did not move fast
      and I sold them for a LOT less than the $250 retail price. I can't
      imagine that would be a big money maker. Perhaps offering them on a
      print-on-demand basis?

      Stephen

      On Monday, October 29, 2007, at 09:25 AM, eighth_conn_inf wrote:

      > You have a good suggestion. I'm sure SHAF would be concerned about
      > making a large investment in printing costs without knowing if those
      > costs would be recouped. Certainly the sets of maps could sit on a
      > shelf since they would not become obsolete but having an investment
      > of several thousands of dollars sitting idle might not be something
      > they would like after the initial sets are sold.
      >
      > Is there a set of printed Bachelder maps available?

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic