      From: eighth_conn_inf <eighth_conn_inf@...>
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2007 8:23:17 PM
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] Re: Carman update

      Jake,

      Never ask what can happen next! It is good to hear that you will be
      OK and are recovering well. Even though the book will be late,
      getting it out as quickly as that after what happened will be
      wonderful.

      I've had an order in with Amazon for several months when I first saw
      it there and look forward to receiving it when you get it done. Good
      luck on our recovery.

      Larry

      --- In TalkAntietam@ yahoogroups. com, "joseph_pierro"