      From: Thomas Clemens
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 9:08 AM
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] Re: Col. Isaac Avery Cemetery Stone Dedication

      I really don't recall the details of his death, my information source
      dealt mostly with a "J Avery" in the cemetery and a missing body of "I
      Avery" and figuring out the connection. The wagon train carrying the
      wounded left on the morning of the 4th, in fact very early on the
      morning, he may have been part of that.