      From: G E Mayers
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 9:08 AM
      Subject: Re: [TalkAntietam] Muster at Antietam on Friday 10-26-07

      Dear Tom;

      Much as I would dearly love to be there, I am having surgery
      tomorrow morning to remove a cataract in the right eye. I doubt
      very much I will be back to driving this next Friday.

      Depending on the success of this particular mini muster, maybe
      one can be scheduled for early spring of next year, preferably on
      a Saturday?