      From: Thomas Clemens <clemenst@...>
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2007 8:01:01 AM
      Subject: Re: [TalkAntietam] 4th NY monument

      I don't have the Monuments book handy, but in the Administrative
      History, which I think you have, the Supt. in 1889 lists everything in
      the cemetery and made no mention of the 4th NY monument.

      >>> Stephen Recker <recker@virtualgetty sburg.com> 09/30/07 6:59 AM >>>
      Every where I look I see 1887 as the date of the erection of the 4th NY
      monument in the National Cemetery, but I can't find a primary source
      that agrees with that date. Does anyone know of one? Thanks.