3752Re: [TalkAntietam] Muster at Antietam 10-26-07

    Sep 30, 2007
      Oh Steve! Or Lee, for that matter.

      On Saturday, September 29, 2007, at 09:10 AM, Tom Shay wrote:

      > Having the über-guide of Antietam lead the "Final Attack" tour sounds
      > great.
      > :)

      Well, I am certainly not the über-guide, but I did play one on
      television once.

      Speaking of guides, yesterday Tom Clemens, Jeff Driscoll, Bill Sagle
      and myself were on the field at the exact same time. That means that
      the Antietam Battlefield Guides had a larger percentage of their force
      in action on the field at once (40%) than McClellan ever had (25%)

      Stephen.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic