3729Re: Mosby during the Maryland Campaign

    Sep 25, 2007
      All,

      Thanks for your help! Looks like with all these sources my next
      written effort, "Cavalry during the Maryland Campaign," will have a
      paragraph concerning Mosby. Plus I will have to add a couple books
      abut Mosby to my groaning bookshelves.

      Larry

      --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Pierro
      <joseph_pierro@...> wrote:

      > Lol! Serves me right for not checking Brian's site first. I could
      have saved myself the typing. . . . :)

      > Jeff Wert, in his history of Mosby's Ranger's, says simply that
      Mosby "participated" in the Antietam campaign.

      > --j

      officer_ id=1074). I found a snippet from his memoirs, including an
      incident that might be leading to giving the Colonel water ...

      > Brian

      Maryland