3660Sharpsburg for the Anniversary (was :South Mountain markers)

  • Brian Downey
    Sep 13, 2007
      Hello Talk friends,

      I'll be at Sharpsburg and the Battlefield all day on Saturday. Alert
      the media :) Haven't set schedule, but will try to cram in as much as
      possible. I'll prob wear an AotW tee shirt - please give me an elbow
      poke if I don't see you first. If you put your email address on your
      forehead, I'll probably recognize that since I don't know many by face

      Brian