      From: Stephen Recker <recker@...>
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 3:16:10 PM
      Subject: Re: [TalkAntietam] South Mountain markers-Nagle's brigade

      The Virtual Antietam website has a keyword searchable database of all
      of the Maryland Campaign tablets including Turner's Pass, Crampton's
      Gap, Shepherdstown Ford, Harper's Ferry, etc. It even includes the
      markers that were there at one time but are now missing. Enjoy.

      http://www.virtuala ntietam.com/

      None at Fox's Gap, though.

      Stephen Recker