      From: <RoteBaron@...>
      To: <TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 3:20 PM
      Subject: Re: [TalkAntietam] Antietam

      I also suggest Sharpsburg Heritage Day, which is Saturday, September 15,
      2007, 9 AM - 5 PM.

      SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
      All Day
      Information Table at the Square
      Town History Display at Town Hall
      Crafts, Demonstrations, and Food on S. Mechanic St.
      Self-guided Antietam Battle Hospitals walking tour
      9:00 Rohrersville Band at Music Tent - 1 hour
      10:00 Antietam Battle Hospitals of Sharpsburg Tour-guided tour by John
      Nelson.
      10:00 Wildcat Regiment Band Concert at Music Tent - 1 hour
      10:30 Lecture at Town Hall - Ted Alexander "Citizens of Sharpsburg during
      Battle of Antietam"
      11:00 2nd Maryland Fife and Drum Concert at Music Tent - 1 hour
      12:00 Remembrance Ceremony & Battle of the Bands on S. Mechanic Street
      1:30 Antietam Women's Ensemble concert - 1/2 hour
      2:00 Antietam Battle Hospitals of Sharpsburg Walking Tour-guided tour by
      John Nelson.
      2:00 Wildcat Regiment Band Concert at Music Tent - 1 hour
      2:30 Lecture at Town Hall - Sandy Izer, "Chaplain's Mount Pleasant"
      3:00 2nd Maryland Fife and Drum Concert at Tent - 1 hour
      5 - 7 Pig Roast Picnic Dinner at St. Paul's Episcopal Church, 209 W. Main
      Street
      7:00 Alley walk with the 2nd Maryland Fifes and Drums - meet at the
      music tent
      7:30 Jimmy Brown & Friends Concert "American Hymns/Appalachian
      Hoedown" - St. Paul's Episcopal Church, 209 W. Main Street

      From: rotebaron@...

      The full anniversary schedule will soon be posted on the Antietam NPS
      website.
      Go to http://www.nps.gov/anti/ and check the Event Schedule.

      From: "vicki" <vwright51@...>
      I know the anniversary of the battle is on the 17th. Is there any
      information on activites/reinactments/dates? Hopefully will be on a
      weekend and a weekend I don't have to work.
      Vicki in Maryland