      From: Stephen Recker
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 7:48 AM
      Subject: Re: [TalkAntietam] Books

      Hello. While I'm not a big proponent of Civil War ghost stories, I am a
      big fan of Wilmer Mumma, and he wrote a book called Ghosts of Antietam.
      You can usually find a copy on www.bookfinder.com for about $45.

      The stories are, for the most part, not true. Someone once told me that
      they asked Wilmer if any of the stories in his ghost book were true. He
      said, "Well, one of them is...maybe."