      From: RoteBaron@...
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 11:53 am
      Subject: Re: [TalkAntietam] George W. Batchelder 19th MA

      Stephen,

      The book entiteld HARVARD MEMORIAL BIOGRPAHIES is online. For Batchelder's story,
      please use the huge URL that I posted below. If it fails, let me know.

      Pages 1 thru 11 ares for George Batchelder.
      Page 11 contains references to his premonitions.

      http://books.google.com/books?id=-e4AXtDmj5IC&pg=PA1&lpg=PA1&dq=george+batchelder+antietam&source=web&ots=rjRHJPTP1_&sig=4xwx2MGmU1_Nsp-mNKSrq5Pznbg#PPA1,M1

      From: Stephen Recker <recker@...>
      Does anyone know the story of George Batchelder's premonition about his
      death at Antietam? Thanks.

      Stephen Recker