3509Re: Hello Everybody

  • jeffcowvplanning
    Jul 14, 2007
      Welcome.

      Do you have a name to share with us? I'm Steve.

      Also...I am writing a history of Middletown, MD during the Civil War
      (4 miles east of South Mountain). In your research on the 20th MA,
      have you come across any first person accounts by members of the 20th
      MA of anything that happened in Middletown as they passed through?

      Thanks.
      Steve Bockmiller