      From: "Phen62" <phen@...>
      To: <TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 10:18 PM
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] Re: Question

      Having read Sears, as much as Priet as I could wade through, and
      Harsh, I favor Harsh. I think if you are going to read Harsh it
      is
      helpful to Read Confederate Tide Rising as well as Taken at the
      Flood.
      I believe he meant them to be one work. Of all the books
      mentioned,
      Sears has by far the best maps, not a small consideration.