      From: Brian Downey
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007 11:45 AM
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] Off topic posting reminder

      Greetings friends,

      The recent discussion topic about slavery is well outside the scope
      and charter of this goup. Besides, you all know where it'll go...

      Not that it isn't an important subject, or that we don't all have a
      right to say what we think, just that the conversation belongs elsewhere.

      I'd be happy to point the interested to other internet groups which
      are appropriate for that subject. I'd also be glad to have private
      email from anyone who'd like to talk about it further.

      Thanks,
      Brian