3357The Complete Story of Antietam (was: Added Upon/New Member)

  • Brian Downey
    Mar 8, 2007
      Greetings Quentin,

      Among many more significant things, you wrote "... A Landscape Turned
      Red by Stephen W. Sears... is the complete story of the
      Sharpsburg/Antietam campaign."

      To me, "the complete story" implies Landscape Turned Red is singularly
      authoritative or particularly comprehensive. I don't think it is
      either. But then, I don't know that any single work could be.

      I'd be curious to hear more of your view of the book.

      Brian

      --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, Mark Holt <que182001@...> wrote:

      > To Thomas Klemons and All,

      No "K" in Clemens!