3132Help with Reasearch

  • Darmok4349@aol.com
    Nov 26, 2006
      All,

      I am currently working on a script for a video on the Maryland campaign
      including the Battle of Antietam.

      I was hoping I could check some facts with the group from time to time as I
      go.

      First question - I am having some trouble finding out exactly how many
      pieces of artillery each side had at the outset of the campaign. How many did each
      side have at the start of the battle? How many did Jackson capture at
      Harpers Ferry? And did any of those make it to the battle on the 17th.?

      Mike