      Paula

      From: "Brian Downey" <bdowney@...>
      Thanks for the heads-up on this Tom. I like the way the new site
      works (but not how it's coded!). I've blogged a mini-review here:

      http://aotw.org/blog/2006/08/25/anb-park-website-redone/

      for what it's worth.

      I'm with you on the Anniversary hikes. Looks kinda thin. Part of the
      same problem we've talked of before?

      Brian

      --- Visit Your Group
      Civil war history