3092Antietam NPS website redesigned

  • RoteBaron@comcast.net
    Aug 25, 2006
      Antietam NPS website has been redesigned. Take a look via: http://www.nps.gov/anti/

      On that website, there is a link to a PDF file for the anniversary hikes, but that file is not on the server (at this time). I did note there is a file at
      http://www.nps.gov/anti/planyourvisit/upload/Hikes06.pdf which contains the anniversary hikes schedule. I hope that's not the final edition, as it's rather generic and doesn't offer any of the unusual hikes we've come to expect for the anniversary.

      I tried sending an email to NPS via the webpage's link, but got a security error.